Who are we?
From its creation in 1994, Rincent Water and Environnement (EGEH) has been involved in those environmental areas where it can display the expertise of its team of geologists and hydrogeologists. EGEH offers its customers an independent expertise built around its historical business and its network of sector experts. We mainly act on five varied thems:
• Water Management issues;
• Non-Collective Sanitation;
• Radon Detection;
Otherwise, Rincent Water and Environment works with a national experts network in legal and regulatory areas, but also with drilling and geophysic experts partners.
What we do
• Expert reports on polluted sites and soils, and advice on site remediation.
• Research, characterisation and protection of groundwater water resources.
• We undertake due diligence and health risk studies of polluted sites (for pollution problems of industrial or pyrotechnical origin), from on-site discovery visit to calculation of the objectives of remediation.
• We provide Executive Direction Assistance APM (Assistance with Project Management) for demolition and site remediation, as well as technical and practical training on these topics.
• We are independent of the remediation companies;
• International level consultancy experience;
• Member of Rincent Laboratories, independent company specialized in analysis, tests, technical inspections, technical studies and consultancies in Civil Engineering, Buildings and Infrastructure Works.